TO BORACAY ISLAND
Vessels operated by 2go Travel depart from Batangas Port Terminal to Caticlan Port three to four times a week and will take 9 hours to complete the journey. From the Caticlan Jetty Port, take a 15-minute ferry ride to Boracay island.
There are several daily flights to and from local and international airports but none flies directly to Boracay island. All flights either land at Caticlan airport or Kalibo airport.
A. Caticlan (Godofredo Ramos Airport)
- Only small aircrafts from two airline carriers (Philippine Airlines from Manila and Cebu Pacific Air from Manila or Cebu) can land at and takeoff from Caticlan.
- From Caticlan airport, take a 15-minute tricycle ride or walk to Caticlan Jetty Port for a 15-minute boat ride to Boracay island.
B. Kalibo (Kalibo International Airport)
- Kalibo Airport has direct, non-stop flights to and from 9 major cities: Manila, Clark and Cebu in thePhilippines, Taipei in Taiwan, Shanghai in China, Seoul and Busan in South Korea, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia, and Singapore.
- Upon arrival at Kalibo International Airport, ride either a bus or a van going to Caticlan Jetty Port, whichwill take 2 hours of travel time.
- From the Caticlan Jetty Port, take a 15-minute ferry ride to Boracay island.